Our Compromise Agreement Solicitors offer the independent legal advice that is compulsory under the terms of a compromise agreement. One of our team will also put their name to a Compromise Agreement contract, a further requirement of a deal, proving both yourself and your employer have had separate legal advice in agreeing terms.
Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or email us today, and we can swiftly help you to a satisfactory, final settlement.
Free Specialist Legal Advice
In most Compromise Agreements, employers pay the employee’s legal fees. We can help;
- by advising you whether the agreement is fair and reasonable
- by advising you on your employment options if you are not happy with the Compromise Agreement
- by negotiating, if necessary, with your employer for better terms
- by advising on the most tax efficient method of receiving a payment under the agreement
- we also provide regular legal advice on MARS – the NHS Mutually Agreed Resignation Scheme, as well as the various Voluntary Early Release Schemes (VERS) run by the MOD [for both military personnel and civilians], NHS and the Home Office
My Settlement Agreement – Do I Need to Meet My Solicitor?
Although you do need independent legal advice from a qualified solicitor, it’s not necessary to meet your solicitor face-to-face to get that advice – unless you particularly want to.
Our experienced employment team are happy to take instructions from you by e-mail and phone – or if you prefer we can arrange a Skype conference. We regularly advise on and negotiate comprise agreements, the clients throughout England and Wales – so wherever you live and work, we can help.
When Will I Get My Compensation under the Agreement?
The payment date will be specified in the terms of the compromise agreement. ~
Usually payment is made within 7 or 14 days of the agreement having been signed by all parties.
Looking for Specialist Compromise Agreement Advise? Contact Us Now
Our solicitors can offer the independent advice you need wherever you are.
Your instructions can be easily taken by e-mail and telephone – compromise agreement documentation can be sent to us by e-mail, avoiding the necessity of meeting face to face – though we are happy to conduct such meetings locally at our offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
For swift specialist advice you can rely on;
- CALL our Compromise Agreement Solicitors today for a FREE first telephone consultation on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- EMAIL us use the contact form below.