When signing a compromise agreement, you are giving away your legal rights to claim against your employer – so you need to make sure you’re getting the right legal advice on your compromise agreement.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR COMPROMISE AGREEMENT
- Advice to validate your compromise agreement – we will provide you with the specialist and independent advice you need to make your compromise agreement binding
- Specialists – Bonallack & Bishop’s employment solicitors in Wiltshire specialise in compromise agreements. We have advised on hundreds of comprise agreements in Wiltshire, like yours. You can rely on us to make sure that you get a fair settlement.
- Phone and email advice – you can come into one of our offices to meet us if you wish – but most of our employment compromise agreement clients don’t – it’s simply easier and to take your instructions by phone and email
- We can negotiate your compromise agreement – if you don’t feel you’re getting a fair settlement, or we believe you are entitled to a better deal, we can enter negotiations with your employer on your behalf
- We will explain everything – our employment law solicitors will make sure you understand what you’re signing up to
- Comprehensive employment law advice – our team cover the full range of issues surrounding your compromise agreement, which includes
– Termination payments
– NHS and MOD specific resignation schemes
– Employment tribunals (should your case need to go so far)
WHO WILL PAY FOR MY LEGAL ADVICE?
In the case of almost all Compromise Agreements, it’s the employers who pay for your independent legal advice
CALL OUR COMPROMISE AGREEMENT SOLICITORS IN WILTSHIRE
Your initial phone consultation is FREE, so get in touch today by email using the contact form opposite or at;
Bonallack & Bishop
Tel: Salisbury (01722) 422300