Do you live in Hampshire? Are you considering a compromise agreement? If you are, Bonallack & Bishop’s specialist compromise agreement solicitors can help.
THE NEED FOR INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE
You must seek independent legal advice before signing a compromise agreement.
Our team have provided independent legal advice on hundreds of compromise agreements just like yours. So call us today on  364433.
YOUR COMPROMISE AGREEMENT – WHY INSTRUCT US?
We can help you with any aspect of your compromise agreement including:
- The independent legal advice you will need to make your compromise agreement legally binding
- A full explanation of the terms of the agreement and exactly what it means for you
- Any aspect of specialist compromise agreements such as the NHS Mutually Agreed Resignation [MARS] or Voluntary Early Release Schemes [VER] schemes
- If you are unable to agree and a settlement with your employer, we can try to negotiate a better deal for you
- Advice on your options should your settlement appear unacceptable, including the possibility of an employment tribunal and the process involved, if you have valid grounds to do so
- Email and email advice – although, we are more than happy to meet you face-to-face, it is often much quicker and simpler for you if we deal with your compromise agreement over the phone and by using email
COMPROMISE AGREEMENTS – SPECIALIST LEGAL ADVICE IN HAMPSHIRE – CALL (01264) 364433 TODAY
Remember, your first phone consultation is FREE, so call today.
Contact us at:
Bonallack & Bishop
3 Eastgate House
Tel: (01264) 364433
Or email using the contact form below