Are you looking for great legal advice on compromise agreements in Dorset? We can help.
To ensure it is valid and legally binding, you must get independent legal advice on your compromise agreement – advice which is separate from that of your employer.
Our solicitors have helped many clients in Dorset achieve a fair and reasonable outcome from their compromise agreement, often with sizeable termination payments. If you instruct Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire law firm Bonallack & Bishop, you can rest assured that you have specialist employment law solicitors on your side.
YOUR COMPROMISE AGREEMENT – HOW WE CAN HELP
- Independent advice – we provide the specialist and independent legal advice you must get on your compromise agreement
- Free advice – in the vast majority of employment Compromise Agreements, employers pay the employee’s legal fees
- Clear advice – our team will clearly explain every thing to you, and ensure that you don’t agree to anything which is not in your interests
- Convenient advice – although we are more happy to meet you face-to-face at one of our offices, most of our Compromise Agreement advice takes place by phone and email only – so you don’t even need to travel to see us
- Employment tribunal advice – if you are completely dissatisfied with the deal, we can advise you on your employment options – and if necessary represent you at an employment tribunal.
NEED COMPROMISE AGREEMENT ADVICE IN DORSET? CALL (01202) 834450
Your initial phone consultation with one of our compromise agreement solicitors is FREE of charge, so;
- call (01202) 834450 today, or
- use the contact form opposite: