Bonallack & Bishop are a fast growing law firm. From our offices in Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury and Fordingbridge, our team of specialist Compromise Agreement Solicitors regularly prepare Compromise Agreements in Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and nationwide providing clear and practical legal advice.
If you need advice on signing a UK Compromise Agreement, talk to our solicitors first. [NB since July 29th, 2013 the compromise agreement has been technically known as a settlement agreement – although many people still refer to it by its original name].
We offer a FREE initial telephone consultation.
Our solicitors also offer a full range of legal advice on all employment issues including:
- Unfair dismissal compensation
- Discrimination claims
- Constructive dismissal
Why choose our Compromise Agreement Solicitors?
- We are specialists with a growing team of expert Compromise Agreement Solicitors
- FREE legal advice – in most cases, your employer will pay your legal costs for advice on a Compromise Agreement
- Our Compromise Agreement Solicitors can negotiate your settlement under a Compromise Agreement – it isn’t just a box ticking exercise. Whilst the terms of many Compromise Agreements are perfectly reasonable, for some employees, especially those in more senior and well-paid positions, there is sometimes conceivable scope for improving a termination payment by negotiation
- Our clients like us – a recent client survey saw 95% describe the firm’s legal services as ‘excellent’ to’ good’, with 98% happy to recommend the firm to others. In the last 13 years, our law firm has grown by 1000% by providing the right legal service.
- Our Compromise Agreement Solicitors don’t even need to see you – if you prefer, or are unable to travel, we regularly advise on Compromise Agreement for clients throughout England and Wales on the basis of email and telephone instructions only
Contact our Compromise Agreement Solicitors today
Wherever you are in the UK, for fast, specialist advice on your Redundancy Compromise Agreement,
- call our specialist Compromise Agreement Solicitors for a FREE first phone consultation on 0800 1404544 or
- use the contact form below